"Having Trouble Taking Great Digital Photos? Then You Must Get 267 Simple Tips for Sensational Photos!"
"Now You Can Dazzle Your Friends and Family with Sensational Photos Taken With Your Very Own Digital Camera!"
There's only a small difference between a basic 'snapshot' and a professional 'photograph'. That difference is only the tips and tricks that professionals use every day to get the magic in their shots.
Finally! Simple Tips Even The Most Inexperienced Camera User Can Follow!
"267 Simple Tips for Sensational Photos!" was written by David Peterson, the author of "Digital Photography Secrets" and the free photography secrets e-course. Over 400,000 subscribers in more than 20 countries have gained knowledge about photography through these sources.
Here's just a sampling the 267 tips you'll find in
"Simple Tips for Sensational Photos":
- Want to get super sharp images? We have 10 tips for steadying your camera.. not just the obvious "Use a Tripod"
- How to store batteries so they last longer
- A procedure to get a smooth soft-wash effect of breaking waves on a beach
- 5 tips that help ensure your vacation photos are always better than your next door neighbours
- 4 tips to help you care for your camera
- 18 tips for photographing children including...
- How to get young kids to look at the lens
- Tips for dealing with self concious teenagers
- 5 step by step instructions for taking photos of sleeping children
- Create very pleasing portrait images by telling your subject to look here - and it's not at the lens
- 15 tips to better image composition
- Hands Down - The best lighting location in your house
- How to prevent your photos looking 'flat'
- Sick of the side-by-side group shot? Try this variation and get images that even the professionals will say 'wow' to!
- Find out the un-definable 'x factor' separating a snapshot from a work of art
Want more? How about these...
- Tips for super-sharp images in dark buildings like churches
- Methods to create cheap filters at home
- How to use a flash for outdoor night time scenes; but still capture the background
- Photograph a TV picture without that horrible scan line
- How to create a lightbox to take images of small objects
- Learn about the inexpensive household item that allows you to take macro photos - even when your camera doesn't have a macro function!
- When to use your camera's manual settings - and when not to
- How to ensure you don't cut yourself out of the shot when using the Self Timer
- Cheap and simple tips for creating special effect images
- How to take sharp night photos without a flash - even at concerts
- 13 tips to create stunning outdoor photos
- Learn how to create your own panorama shots with these 6 tips
- Get really close to wild animals without them moving out of shot
- How to ensure your pets look lively in every photograph
"Simple Tips for Sensational Photos" is more than just a tips book!
You'll also learn the tricks to taking eye-catching portrait images:
- Why you don't always ask people to 'smile'
- When NOT to take portrait photos of your subjects
- Why you should ask people with glasses to remove them - and when you should ask to leave their glasses on
- Get pro shots of even the most shy subject
And for being my valuable subscriber, I would like to offer a SPECIAL BONUS!
I completed an interview with Amy Renfrey of
"Digital Photography Success"
recently and only released the audio of that conversation. Purchase
"Simple Tips for Sensational Photos"
and gain immediate access to a special multimedia presentation that also shows the images we discuss.
GET A TOTAL OF 267 PHOTOGRAPHY TIPS
SORTED INTO 38 CATEGORIES.
THERE'S SOMETHING TO PLEASE EVERYONE!
I used to sell this book for $60
PURCHASE TODAY FROM ONLY $37!
This is the downloadable ebook edition. As soon as you place your secure order, you'll have instant access. You won't have to wait weeks for the mailman to show up. You can get it right this very second. Plus, you won't have to pay shipping.
Click Here to Order the Electronic Edition
Or if you'd prefer to have a professionally bound and full color printed edition of this sensational book shipped directly to your door, choose the Printed Edition. The printed edition is perfect to place in your camera bag - so it's handy when you need it.
Click Here to Order the Printed Edition
The full color printed book plus bonuses has over 100 pages and is $49 plus postage and handling
With this collection of tips you shouldn't have any trouble finding dozens of tips that will work for you! So grab your copy of "267 Simple Tips for Sensational Photos" Today.
To Your Photography Success,
Digital Photo Secrets
Click Here to Order the Electronic Edition
Click Here to Order the Printed Edition
The full color printed book plus bonnuses has over 100 pages and is $49 plus postage and handling
P.S. Don't take my word for it. Here's a few delighted customers...
|There are lots of really excellent tips in this book which I would never have thought of in a hundred years. I have been taking photographs since I was a teenager in the sixties and one of my goals was to get a really stunning sunset or sunrise. So far I have had some quite good ones (on film) and I think with the aid of this book I will have a much better chance of achieving this and lots more. Anybody who has any interest in photography WILL benefit from reading this book.|
-- Geoff W
|David, you have made a great job collecting and organizing these great tips, everyone interested in taking great photos and trying new techniques with his digital camera must read through the whole book, good work and keep on.|
-- Hussein A, Professional Photographer
|David, Your new book is fantastic. The chapters are well-set out so that information is easy to find; the content is well-written and researched... and best of all the material is excellent. Just on the first read through I have got at least 3 ideas to take better shots for my photographing of items for sale on Ebay and 3 more to take more intersting shots of my other passion in life; my grandchildren.|
-- Beth P
|I have finished reading the 267 Simple Photos Tips. What I like about them is they come from experience. You can have a camera and operate it, but with these great tips one can create some wonderful photos to keep for a lifetime. I have taught a class for beginners to operate their digital cameras, but these tips are what some photographers don't know that they NEED to know. It often is NOT the camera that does not make a good photo. Thank you for these practical tips that I have been looking for. Some are new to me and I'm eager to use them.|
G'day David having read and tried the many exercises in your e-book 267 Simple Tips For Sensational Photos, I would highly recommend this e-book to all photographers whether they be new to the world of photography, or a seasoned pro. Thankyou again for a very informative insight into the world of photography.
-- Peter Murphy
[Your book] is very useful and the sort of book that you need to keep handy so that you can re read the hints. I personally am finding the `Artistic' and `Filters' section the most useful at the moment both for inspiration and how to create interesting effects on a budget. Just buying this book will save you a fortune on expensive filters alone! But as I wrote, you need to keep returning to the book because there is just so much packed into it.
-- Jane Griffith
I have finished reading the ebook. Interesting resources and techniques. Frankly, I have read three times and each time I read, I find myself getting new ideas. I can assure you, it never get bored. This is a great book for everyone and it sure value for money. Congratulation and well done on this book.
-- Andric Ling
As a photographer I am always looking to improve my technique toolbag. This book is like having a dozen pros in my back pocket to give me advice on a wide variety of situations and subjects. It is a reference that I will refer to often. Fantastic work, I recommend this book to anyone who is looking to improve or hone their skills.
-- Scott L
Thank you so much for the ebook 267 simple tips for sensational photos. What great value for money this book is. It is just full of great tips & ideas to help with taking even better photos, something we all aspire to! The tips are presented in such a simple way, so easy to understand without a heap of technical jargon that can be confusing. I am sure I will keep referring back to it again and again. Thanks David its a great book.
-- Leonie Adland
I find the book very amazing. It's very easy to use. Everything in it is just within everyone's grasp. It basically tells you how you can produce beautiful pictures with just your camera and subject with a lot of creativity. It opens one's eye to ideas and help one produce a few of his own. Thank you for this wonderful creation.
-- Karen del Rosario
I always look forward to getting up each and every day with the hope of learning something new. I have great incentive to get up in the morning for the next 267 days. Please do your self a great time saver and get this e-book before you get your digital camera.
-- Bruce T Lewis
We downloaded the ebook and it is a terrific 61 page book. Very good tips I must say. All in all your book is very good. Thank you very much, and I'll be looking at it for tips now and then for reminders. The pictures in it are also very good. Keep up the good work.
-- Jerry Marano
Your ebook is an absolutely convienient way for beginners to improve their photographic skills. I found it a useful refrenece, especially when I encountered certain situations or scenarios and tried to recall what I've read in your ebook to compose and capture a beautiful and professional shot! Kudos to you for compialing an ebook filled with a smorgasbord of tips that made my photos garner accolades by my family and friends! Thanks once again!
I found the language [in your book] to be very lucid which helps one to understand the concepts in a better way... best of all they are nicely illustrated with various pictures. Which makes it a must have book for all budding photographers like me... The best part is that I have used some of the techniques of your book in my personal life when we went fon an excursion - the pics came really cool... I could not believe it at first sight but thankfully reality is a reality. Keep up the great work...
-- Saumya Ray
Order the Electronic Edition
Order the Printed Edition