Welcome to Simple Photo Tips, the photography learning blog for beginners, amateurs and anyone looking to improve their photography skills and knowledge. The website logo, a lens aperture with a green check mark says: Photography? yeah I got this! At the heart of this website is the blog, where our simple photo tips are presented to you in an easy to digest format.
You will find everything photography related in the form of how-to’s, product and service reviews, etc. Feel free to look around. We recommend starting with the blog archives. Therefore, we also suggest bookmarking this site so you can return whenever you want to learn mode.
Personally I learn a lot better if I’m taking in small simple bits of information. Provided in the proper context and helping me learn how to make it useful. How it applies to other things I’ve learned. And how to start chaining those little bits of info together to really master the subject I am trying to learn. Learn it in small pieces, and therefore it’ easier to understand and to retain. Simple Photo Tips is all about that!
Simple Photo Tips is an affiliate advertiser Web site. If you click on any product links that are posted and make a purchase, we get a small fee, at no extra cost to you. This allows us to bring great content and information to you.
Below is a list of the latest posts
- Travel Photography Tips – Photos Can Make MemoriesSome tips for travel photography. Some may be obvious, some not so much. Use these to make sure your travel photography makes lasting memories
- How to save money on top brand photography gearIn this post I am sharing a great way to save money on top brand photography gear. Read on if this sounds good and you want to know more!
- Best photography gear values on Amazon for 2021Get the lowdown on the best photography gear values on Amazon in 2021. I search for the best values on gear constantly so you don’t have to.
- Best Camera Settings for LandscapesThis post covers the best camera settings for landscapes. Explains each setting in detail and provides a handy settings reference table.
- 5 Best Bird Photography Settings for BeginnersLearn the 5 best bird photography settings needed to get started taking amazing images of wild birds. Three additional bonus tips included.
- Back Button Focus – You Should Be Using ItIn this post I will describe back button focus, what it is and why you should at least try it. Also how to set up your camera.
- Drone Landscape Photography Using the Mavic Air 2Learn about drone landscape photography the Simple Photo Tips way. And see some of the photos I have been able to create using my Mavic Air 2.
- 11 Tips for Awesome Landscape iPhone PhotographyThis post is about awesome landscape iPhone photography. These 11 simple photo tips will have you shooting amazing landscapes in no time.
- How to use a DSLR camera for beginnersIf you got a new DSLR camera but need some guidance on how to use it this post, how to use a DSLR camera is the post for you.
For more information, see the About Me page